- We provide worlwide delivery services. Once you have entered the delivery address, you would be informed with the delivery charges.
- Shipping charge would be advised on your final amount of purchase before proceeding with the full transaction.
- Your order will be delivered via the most suitable carrier, dependent on size and weight.
- Tracking No is available for you to receive a shipping confirmation via e-mail and with a tracking link for your parcel, so you could follow its journey to your doorstep.
- We are not liable for any involving cost of customs duties or sales taxes for international order(s).
- Once your order has passed your local Custom Duty, it would then be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- If you are not present when your package arrives, the carrier will leave a card informing you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange your order delivery.
- Shipping period for cities in Malaysia would take two (2) to five (5) business days, whereas other countries would take between four (4) to fourteen (14) business days depending on the courier company.
- Please be advised that on any public holiday dates in your country, deliveries would not be made. In this instance, please expect your order to arrive in the next business day.
- We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of delays on our domestic and international customers. However, while we aim to ensure that all orders are received when expected, delivery to a remote destination is not always guaranteed to arrive within the specified shipping timeframe.
- In the event whereby we cannot deliver to certain postcodes, we suggest that you select a different shipping destination, or alternatively, you can contact our customer care team at email@example.com to personally assist you on this matter.
- We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. Thus, we require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you are not the receiver of your purchase (for example a gift order) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
- Please note, that if no signature is collected upon the package arrival, you agree to our terms and conditions and, confirm that we can leave your package(s) outside the premises at the shipping address provided by you without obtaining a signature for proof of delivery. Please be aware, that if no signature is collected, you agree to our terms and conditions and take full responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur.
- This policy is only applicable for purchase made in Jovian Online Store. Item(s) purchased through Jovian Offline Store shall not be entitled to this policy.