Responsible in assisting Area Manager / Store Manager & Supervisor in managing sales,
operation, asset protection, and administrative duties of the store to insure greatcustomer
experience and optimum profitability for the company
- Shah Alam
- Berjaya Times Square
- Pavilion KL
- IOI Putrajaya
- Kl Sentral
- My town KL
- Sogo KL
- KL east Mall
- Melawati Mall
- To take brand ownership and follow the vision, mission,
goals and strategies that the company has set, while having to align them with the department’s objectives.
- To produce and ensure that all assigned works are original, non-plagiarized, and creatively unique to carry the brand’s mission and vision.
- To design and produce motion graphic material, 2D/3D models, illustrations and animation based on the given guideline and approved concept for the use of:
➢ Social media artworks
➢ Key visual for communication
➢ Marketing / event collateral
➢ Product launch artworks
VIDEO EDITOR & VIDEOGRAPHER ASSISTANCE
- To manage video editing related to campaigns, products, stores, events, promotional activities or any other required contents from the raw footages and to create one cohesive video for the purpose of marketing and
- To assist on video shooting for any campaign shoot and
lifestyle content shoot as of required.
- To perform quality assurance on all videos editing before sharing it to the Marketing Team.
- To ensure color consistency, USP feature highlight, sound
• Define, design, and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy to attract customer interest.
• Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that
lead the customer through the entire Jstore and any Jovian events, Booth as per assigned by HOD.
• Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor
plans, and special promotional displays
• Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end results.
• Come up with, revise and present design ideas for Jovian
Apparel Sdn Bhd (retail)
• Act in alignment with the organization’s culture,
• To take brand ownership and follow the vision, mission,
goals and strategies that the company has set, while having to align them with the brand direction.
• To assist day-to-day operation and work-in-progress in regard to supply chain management and distribution for all consignment plan or outright purchase plan with third party company.
• To assist on preparing documents for procurement, vendor
registration, line sheet, quotation, invoices, delivery to
Responsible in assisting Area Manager / Store Manager & Supervisor in managing sales, operation, asset protection, and administrative duties of the store to insure great customer experience and optimum profitability for the company
- Shah Alam
- Berjaya Times Square
- Pavilion KL
SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Assist the Area Manager / JStore Manager & Supervisor
in overseeing the productivity, understand and support day-to-day store
operations, policies and procedures.
• Making sure that every customer is served in a timely
manner, and managing customer enquiries and complaints professionally.
• Provide prompt and courteous customer service and resolvesncustomer issues by determining optimal solutions.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- To execute the marketing strategy determined by the Area Manager / Store Manager, Brand Manager & CEO
- To assist the Area Manager /Store Manager & Supervisor on communicating, and managing
• To be motivated and inspired in order to achieve
productivity and sales goals.
• To take ownership of personal performance and career
• Perform duties as assigned by Area Manager / Store Manager & Supervisor
• To assist the Area Manager / Store Manager &
Supervisor in all store operational issues, including store housekeeping, store
administrative duties, physical inventories, price changes, etc.
• Ensure interior and exterior of store is clean and well
maintained according to company standards.
FINANCE / ACCOUNT
All interns will be designated to several departments to ensure they experience the different work environments and to enhance their skills for future work culture.
- Assist the finance team in day-to-day operations including basic accounts work, documentation checking and data entry.
- Responsible to perform office and administrative tasks in support of the company including filing and retrieving documents and photocopying.
- Complete ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
- Uses company software applications to complete assignments
- Ensure all day-to-day inquiries and task given is properly documented
- To administer monthly overtime, expenses and medical claims, salary and statutory deductions
- To conduct induction program for newly join employee.
- To administer employee's insurance coverage upon the employee's confirmation
- To administer applications and updates on employee leave records employment
- To assist Senior HR Executive arrange and manage manpower planning, recruitment and selection process by developing job description, preparing job advertisement, selecting and shortlisting candidates, interview arrangement and interview panel
- To assist Senior HR Executive interpret and advice on Employment Act
- To assist Senior HR Executive escalate to respective department / level on matters of