It all began in 1999, amidst a raging war in Kosova where thousands of lives were lost and suffering was widespread. Moved by the plight of countless innocent civilians, especially women and children, Dr. Jemilah Mahmood, a Malaysian obstetrician & gynaecologist, was inspired to volunteer her medical services. Finding no national organisation ready to support such international crises, she established the Malaysian Medical Relief Society – better known today as MERCY Malaysia – with a handful of like-minded friends. MERCY Malaysia aimed to provide a platform for Malaysians to unite and play their role in the international humanitarian arena.
JM & Friends Stand Together with Mercy Malaysia
A partnership between Jovian Mandagie and Mercy Malaysia to raise funds up to RM400,000 to fulfil a mission to supply 10,000pcs of PPE gowns to our frontliners and health care workers. Together with the support of our local friends and celebrities, we also aim to spread this as an awareness to everyone. Donate as low as RM1 to show your support where every ringgit counts. The proceeds will be used entirely to fund the production of Jovian PPE gowns which will be distributed to selected hospitals and clinics within the Covid-19 red zones in Malaysia.
“Our frontliners are our heroes, maybe we can’t repay what they have done, but we sure can give them couture PPEs!” - Jovian Mandagie
How to donate:
1. Click "Donate Now" and you will be directed to the donation page
2. Please click “Sumbang” (Donate)
3. State the amount you wish to sponsor.
4. Choose the mode of payment (Online Banking or Debit/Credit Card/Paypal).
5. State your email to receive receipt and updates of the campaign.
6. Click on “Sponsor”
7. Continue to make payment on the redirected page.
8. You will be redirected to this page once the sponsorship is made. The amount sponsored will be reflected on the page.
Thank you for your generous gift to all our frontliners
*Not eligible for tax exemption
For PPE Request: Kindly contact Dila at +6012-216 5844 should you have
any enquiry regarding your request on our PPE Suits for hospitals by giving
your name, which hospital and the quantity of PPEs needed.